Saturday, December 03, 2005

Delay in Comments Being Posted

A recent reader left the following comment: "Please excuse me for my ignorance, but I thought that I had submitted a relevant comment, and it has yet to appear. Is there a time delay in posting comments?"

While there is not, technically speaking, supposed to be a time delay on the comment posts, lately they have taken awhile to appear on the site. There are two possible causes: (1) the Blogger.com server is busy, or (2) your internet browser page needs to be re-loaded.

If you've made a comment that did not eventually appear, please let us know. We apologize for any inconvenience.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Similar problems have happened to me. I believe it is because of problems with the identity checking system on the writers computer.

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters